How do I prepare for a Colon Hygiene session?
Below are some suggestions on how to prepare for an optimal session:
• The more time between the last meal and the colon hygiene session, the better.
Some people prefer to juice fast on the day of the session, although this is not practical for everyone.
• A general suggestion is to avoid eating for 3 hours before your scheduled appointment (this includes drinking smoothies/anything from a blender). If you wish to eat, keep it light and stay well hydrated.
• To avoid needing to urinate during the session, avoid liquids 1 ½ hours before your appointment.
• To get the most out of the treatment, please avoid processed starches (breads, pastas, etc), shellfish, red meat, dairy, beans, fried food, cruciferous vegetables, carbonated beverages and alcohol in the days leading up to your appointment.
• An optimal program is to drink 16 to 32 ounces of fresh, raw, vegetable juices daily (made in a juicer, not a blender). Raw juice helps to loosen up waste in our bodies. Also, drinking raw juice is like soap for the intestines, and the colon hygiene session is the internal bath, or shower.
A great cleansing juice (through a juicer, not a blender) is approximately 50% carrot 48% spinach and 2% beet. Don’t worry about exact ratios!